UPDATED DECEMBER 5, 2018
These Terms and Policies were created in compliance with the obligations deriving from the national (Law Decree No. 196, dated June 30, 2003, Code on the Protection of Personal Data) and European (European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data No. 679/2016, GDPR) regulations and subsequent amendments, as well as United States regulations; this website respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, and endeavor to make every possible and proportionate effort not to breach our users’ rights.
Our policy answers the following questions:
- What information do we collect about You and how do we use it?
- Will we share Your Personal Data with third parties?
- What choices do You have about the collection and use of Your Personal Data?
- What security measures do we take to safeguard Your Personal Data?
- What Personal Data do I have to provide to order products from SFIO?
By using the Services, including by creating an account and/or submitting a product review, an image or other data, You are agreeing to our TOS; in order to provide You with information, accept and process Your Interactions and/or an order, analyze Your Interactions and make recommendations and/or provided any content to You, we have to process certain data and information including Personal Data that we collect from our Users, and that each User inputs. In order to operate the site, process and ship orders, and prevent technical issues and breaches, we need to process (e.g. collect, store, retrieve, disseminate, make available, and delete) certain data and information including personally identifying information, also known as “Personal Data”. Personal Data includes (but is not limited to) Your username, Your email address, Your IP information and any personally identifying information You enter on the Service, including information that You submit when placing an order such as Your email address and physical address, any image, video or photograph that You submit or provide to SFIO, usernames that You use on other services and submit to or through the Service, and/or other Interactions that You may submit to, on or through the Service.
Additional terms and conditions may apply when You access information created by or for SFIO via an affiliate services or third-party, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Conscious City Guide, Twitter, OpenTable, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Yahoo, Google, Amazon and more, and which are hereby made a part of our TOS and are expressly incorporated herein by this reference; You only agree to the terms of and/or regarding third party sites if You use or access information on or via those sites or services, including in connection with payment for any order.
If You submit information to SFIO for purposes of seeking employment with SFIO or any affiliated entity or partner, as an employee or contractor, SFIO reserve the right – but do not have a duty – to retain it in the manner in which SFIO retain similar business records, and reserve the right to use such information for purposes of determining Your suitability for the position You seek and any retention in and/or promotions therefrom.
We may update or change our TOS from time to time and recommend that You review our TOS on a regular basis. The most current version of our TOS may be viewed at (our link to TOS). If We make a change to our TOS, the revised version of our TOS will be posted on our Website, and We reserve the right to send notification of such change to any email address submitted to SFIO by You; Because this information is important to Your interaction SFIO and Your use of the Services, You may not opt out of receiving these communications. You understand and agree that Your continued use of our Services after our TOS have changed constitutes Your acceptance of our TOS as revised.
You have come to SFIO to obtain SFIO Services for Yourself and/or to purchase goods from SFIO; in order to provide You with our SFIO Services and/or goods, You have to provide us with certain information, and to provide You with said Services, we collect and retain certain information about You as well:
- If You create a SFIO account, which involves registering for our Services;
- If You subscribe to a mailing list, enter a contest, or contact us;
- If You interact with one of our Partners (including but not limited to www.hunting-spot.com)
- When You pay for a Service or goods, whether for Yourself or for a third party.
Payment service authorization
You may be asked to provide us with a credit card number from a card issuer, or other payment information that we accept, in order to activate and/or pay for any fees related to the Service. We may – via our processor — seek pre-authorization of Your credit card or other payment information prior to a purchase to verify that the credit card or payment information is valid and/or has the necessary funds or credit available to cover Your purchase, order, fee or subscription. These pre-authorizations will reduce Your available balance by the authorization amount until it is released or reconciled with the actual charge. Please contact Your card issuer if You have additional questions regarding when an authorization amount will be removed from Your statement.
SFIO shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products, subscriptions and/or Services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. SFIO shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and Your credit card charged. If Your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and Your order is canceled, SFIO agree to promptly issue a credit to Your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Our refund policy
Our Shipping and Return Policy, and our list of restrictions on shipments are accessible here.
Unless prohibited by law, in the event that SFIO is found responsible for any error in Your order or the amount You were charged, You are entitled to a credit, provided it is brought to our attention within 30 days of Your order date. If You do not raise the issue within 30 days of Your order date, You waive the ability to receive a credit for any error. Any and all exchanges must require prior authorization. Please contact us at 888-829-2416 to arrange for any exchange. Unless otherwise stated, all items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from Your refund.
Our materials and license to you
Content and information on the SFIO website and any SFIO app, as well as on the third-party sites used by SFIO to provide You with information, special deals and news, is owned by a wide range of parties, including SFIO, users who submit content like photos, and third parties who may promote goods or services on or through the site (the “Provided Content”). The Provided Content is protected by copyright, trademark, domain name, patent, trade secret, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States and other countries. SFIO grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to access and use the Sites and/or the Materials including Provided Content, for personal reasons solely as expressly permitted by this Agreement and subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement including sharing such Interactions with any service provider. Any other use of the Provided Content is prohibited. With regard to Provided Content that is either (a) owned by SFIO or (b) hosted by SFIO, SFIO grants its users a license to use such Provided Content for personal and/or non-commercial purposes or pursuant to Fair Use on social media, in texts, on blog posts and on third party networks, sites, systems and social media. Nothing contained on the Sites should be interpreted as granting to You any commercial license to use any of the Provided Content and/or third party proprietary content on the Sites without the express written permission of SFIO or the appropriate third party owner, as applicable.
If You download any Software or machine-readable Provided Content from or which is created by SFIO, You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce it to a human-perceivable form. SFIO reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the Sites and/or Services offered on or through the Sites (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the Sites’ features, look and feel, and functional elements and related services.
SFIO Services are only for informational and educational purposes such as research, as well as entertainment purposes. The Services are not intended to be used by You for any diagnostic purpose and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always seek the advice of Your physician or other health care provider with any questions You may have regarding diagnosis, cure, treatment, mitigation, or prevention of any disease or other medical issue, condition, impairment, change or development, or the status of Your health.
SFIO does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the effectiveness of any specific course of action, resources, tests, physician or other health care providers, drugs, biologics, medical devices or other products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on our website. Any information that is provided to You is strictly and solely for informational, research and/or entertainment purposes, and for You to discuss with Your healthcare providers. We strongly recommend discussing any questions that You have with Your trained physician or other health care provider, as they have access to many factors. SFIO accepts no responsibility for any actions You take or decisions You make because of any reliance by You on any information provided by SFIO, SFIO employees or contractors, or other visitors to or users of the SFIO Services, and such actions and/or decisions are solely at Your own risk.
SFIO is not licensed by all state, federal, or international authorities for testing conducted for health and disease-related purposes.
We may opt not to offer certain Services or products where we do not have required licenses.
When You accept our TOS and complete our sign-up process, You become a SFIO account holder and we will create an Account Number so we can organize, process and archive Your Personal Data. In order to create Your Member Account You will be required to select a password. Please choose a strong password and do not reveal Your password to others. You agree that You are responsible for keeping Your password confidential and secure, and further understand that You are solely responsible and liable for any activities that occur under Your Member Account. If You suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of Your Member Account please contact us. You should not share Your Member Account and/or password details with another person. At this point, we do not merge SFIO account information with Shopify, Conscious Cities, Facebook or SplashThat data or account information, but we reserve the right to do so pursuant to the terms of this Policy, as amended from time to time.
Acceptable use policy
By accessing the Sites, You agree:
- not to use the Sites or the Services or submit content to the Sites if You are an Age-Barred Individual as defined herein.
- not to use the site to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience.
- not to attempt to impersonate another user or person, a SFIO Partner or member of the SFIO team, including for purposes of placing false or fake requests or queries
- not to advertise, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, unless authorized by SFIO.
- not to create or compile, directly or indirectly, any collection, compilation, database or directory from the Site content including but not limited to the Provided Content.
- not to access the Sites or Services using a third-party’s account/registration without the express consent of the account holder.
- not to attempt, through any means, to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Sites and/or any service, other account, computer system and/or network connected to any SFIO server.
- not to use the Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair any SFIO server, or the network(s) connected to any SFIO server, and/or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Sites.
- not to use any information obtained from the Sites or the SFIO Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any SFIO service provider or other user
- not to use the Sites or any Provided Content as part of an effort to compete with or negatively impact the business of SFIO.
- not to use the Software or Services or Provided Content for any commercial purposes, including but not limited to, contacting or advertising to, soliciting or selling to, any service provider unless SFIO has given You permission in writing to do so.
- not to delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Provided Content or any portion of the Sites or other SFIO Services.
- to report any errors, bugs, glitches, unauthorized access methodologies or any breach of IP rights that You uncover in Your use of Software or the Services.
- not to use the Sites for any illegal purposes including but not limited identity fraud or credit card fraud.
- to keep secure and confidential Your account password or any identification that We provide You.
- not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- and that You are not not based in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, or any other country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist-supporting” country.
Licenses and indemnification
You shall not upload to, email to, distribute or otherwise publish through, or share with or through the Service any Interactions which is deemed by SFIO, in its sole discretion, to be libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, or infringing of third party copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, or which otherwise violates any law, or which is deemed by SFIO in its sole discretion to be advertising or “spam”.
No User Submission shall include any material which is deemed by SFIO, in its sole discretion, to be libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, or infringing of third party copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, or which otherwise violates any law, or which is deemed by SFIO in its sole discretion to be “spam” or unauthorized advertising.
You recognize that some content on this site, including all User Submissions and certain Provided Content, represents the viewpoints and/or opinions of the individual who has created such content, and is not endorsed by this site in any way. SFIO do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Service by any third party including any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any except as otherwise provided herein regarding pricing, any material You download, view, or otherwise access through the Service is at Your own risk, and You will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including Your Interactions contained therein, may involve transmissions over various networks, and may require changes to Your Interactions in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You understand and acknowledge that such transmission will involve servers in the United States and You assent to such transmission of Interactions outside Your country of residence and/or citizenship.
Without limiting the scope of the Submissions License or any future grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments, and waivers You may make with respect to Submissions, and to the extent allowed by applicable law, You hereby ratify any prior grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers made by You with respect to Submissions submitted by You to us.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SFIO and its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates, from and against any losses, claims, actions, costs, damages, penalties, fines and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and expenses, that may be incurred by an Indemnified Party arising out of, relating to or resulting from (a) Your User Submission; (b) Your misuse of the Website, Software or Services; (c) Your violation of this Agreement; (d) a claim, which if true, would constitute a violation by You of Your representations and warranties; (e) a claim alleging Your negligence or willful misconduct related to the Site or Your User Submission; (e) Your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations through or related to the use of the Website, Software or Services. In the event of any claim, allegation, suit or proceeding alleging any matter potentially covered by the agreements in this section, You agree to pay for the defense of the Indemnified Party, including reasonable costs and attorney’s fees incurred by the Indemnified Party. The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You, in which event You will fully cooperate with SFIO in asserting any available defenses, and You may not settle any claim without the prior written consent of SFIO, which shall not be unreasonably withheld. This provision does not require You to indemnify any Indemnified Party for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party, or for such party’s negligence, fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Website, Software or Services. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of Your account, this Agreement, or Your access to the Website, Software and/or Services. You agree that SFIO shall not be liable to You or any third-party for any termination of or limitation on Your access to the Services.
Customers placing orders will receive email, pop-up or textual alerts about SFIO news, Services and/or processes. Additionally, You may receive additional emails soliciting feedback relating to that order or service, or providing recommendations and news to You based on prior orders and other interactions with SFIO and with our partners and service providers.
Third party interactions
Third-Party Websites, Applications and Advertisements. The Website and the Services may contain links to third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”) and applications (“Third-Party Applications”) and advertisements for our other partners (“Third-Party Advertisements”) for third parties (collectively and individually, “Third-Party Interactions”). When You click on a link to Third Party Interactions, SFIO will not warn You that You have left SFIO’s Website or Services and will not warn You that You are subject to the terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of another entity. Such Third-Party Interactions is not under the control of SFIO. The Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Interactions.
Ad Servers and Third-Party Hosted Interactions
SFIO may include advertisements and content served and/or hosted by third-party providers, and reserves the right to share personally identifying information with SFIO’s ad partners and business partners, as well as designees, advertisers, marketing firms and related third parties, for purposes of site/Service integrity and so we can provide You with information, data and/or Interactions that we believe You will be interested in.
SFIO may, at a future time, use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. SFIO reserve the right to communicate with its users via communications methods provided by each or any user.
If You request that SFIO send information to a third party, such as a friend, SFIO may utilize the contact data provided by You to forward information to said third party, and may retain said contact data as long as we feel appropriate.
The risk of errors,issues and omissions
SFIO respects the intellectual property of others, and We ask all of our users to do the same. If You believe that Your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Sites or a website through which our Services may be accessed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent (as set forth below) with notification containing the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works allegedly have been infringed, then a representative list of such copyrighted works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material, e.g., the specific web page address on the Sites;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the party alleging infringement, including an email address;
- A statement that the party alleging infringement has a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the party alleging infringement is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed.
Please send this notification to our copyright agent at:
S.F.I. Outdoors Inc
ATTN: Copyright Agent
2 SOUTH BISCAYNE BLVD
Miami, FL USA 33131
Or email info at sick4it.com with COPYRIGHT ISSUE as the subject.
Limitations of liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL SFIO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (EVEN IF SFIO HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), IN A WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR NEGLIGENCE ACTION THAT IN ANY MANNER ARISES OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, PERFORMANCE OF, OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. SFIO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, BROWSING OF, OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL FROM THE SITES OR APP. SFIO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITES, AS WELL AS ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE PAGES OR ADDITIONAL WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, FOR ANY ERROR, DEFAMATION, LIBEL, SLANDER, OMISSION, FALSEHOOD, OBSCENITY, PORNOGRAPHY, PROFANITY, DANGER, INACCURACY CONTAINED THEREIN OR HARM TO PERSON OR PROPERTY CAUSED THEREBY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SFIO’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR NEGLIGENCE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO SFIO OR A MERCHANT, IF ANY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You acknowledge and agree that Your access to and/or use of the Sites, the Materials, Provided Content and other content on the Sites is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. The terms, conditions and policies contained in this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this “Dispute Resolution” section. (The AAA Rules are available at https://www.adr.org/Rules or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879). The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Section.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Arbitration Agreement including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitration will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of You and SFIO. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other proceedings or parties. The arbitrator will have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim or dispute. The arbitrator will have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and this Agreement (including this Arbitration Agreement). The arbitrator will issue a written statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which any award (or decision not to render an award) is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The Arbitrator shall follow the applicable law. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The arbitrator’s decision is final and binding on You and SFIO.
At its sole discretion, SFIO may modify or discontinue the Services, or may modify, suspend or terminate Your access to the Software or the Services, for any reason, with or without notice to You and without liability to You or any third party. In addition to suspending or terminating Your access to the Service, The Company reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal or injunctive redress. Even after Your right to use the Software is terminated, this Agreement will remain enforceable against You. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing all use of the Software and Services. The terms and conditions contained in this Agreement that by their sense and context are intended to survive the performance hereof by the Parties hereunder, including but not limited to the provisions relating to Licenses, Indemnity, Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability, shall so survive the completion of the performance, cancellation or termination of this Agreement.
Your security is our leading priority and we take industry-standard precautions to protect Your information. Our payment process is managed via Authorize.net for purchases of goods, which uses industry-standard encryption to keep unauthorized persons from being able to read the payment data You have entered online. At SFIO, we do not store on our servers Your credit card or debit card information or other information provided in connection with any purchase.
“Special Categories of Personal Data” is defined as data revealing health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, personal relationships or sexual orientation. We may ask You to submit information that falls into “Special Categories of Personal Data” in connection with allergies, health restrictions and food/beverage preferences. Also, in the event You ask us to send items to a location such as a house of worship, a medical office, office space used for government or union offices, You may be providing such information incidentally; You consent to our use, storage, retention and processing of data included in these Special Categories of Personal Data in the same way that We use, store, retain and process Your Personal Data, and agree that the term Personal Data as used herein includes Special Categories of Personal Data and Interactive Data, as defined below.
We may also collect “Interactive Data”, meaning browser type, Internet service provider, device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, date and time stamp, and a unique ID that allows us to identify Your browser, mobile device,pages You visit, cell service/wifi provider or Your account (including, for example, a persistent device identifier or an Ad ID), and other similar information; You consent to such collection so that we can perform Services to You in connection with an Order (which is a contract between You and Us) and/or so we can provide You with relevant and/or requested Provided Content, data, information and Services. To improve our Services and avoid errors, we may obtain certain analytical information including records of the user sign-in process, as well as login and logoff times, object loss metrics, test processes, button and action data and related information; such data may be shared with a debugging consulting company, and/or a company that tracks errors in the site as well as how users use the site so we can provide You with the Services You want to receive, error-free.
In order to use SFIO’s Services, You may from time to time provide personally identifying and other forms of information, including, but not limited to, Your name, street address, email address, phone number, and other contact information. In addition, We and our third party service providers may collect Your billing, shipping, and other information, and We may collect other supplemental information from third parties. You can always choose not to provide any information, but then You might not be able to take advantage of many of SFIO’s products and Services. For example, if You RSVP to an event hosted by Us, send a gift certificate and/or purchase goods through the Service, You will also be required to provide a billing address and credit card or other payment information which will be collected, used, processed and retained so that we can process Your order, obtain follow-up information and/or reviews from You, and for other accounting and legal purposes.
Like most standard website servers, We use log files to collect Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, platform type, and date/time stamp, and these are included in the definitions of Interactive Data, Personal Data and/or Special Categories of Personal Data, as appropriate. We may use the information to analyze site usage, administer the site, understand usage and navigation trends in the aggregate, and determine the relevance of content. IP addresses also may be linked to Personal Data, to manage spam in comments on the site as well as manage contest entries and orders. We may also retain any email, letter, or other correspondence between You and SFIO and any representative or agent thereof, to ensure quality control.
Information supplied by You to SFIO may be used to serve You and to operate and maintain Our Services, and in performance of any contract, You enter into with us including any order placed via the Sites. For example, We may use the information to respond to Your requests, to customize use of the Website for You, to improve our Website, to make recommendations to You, to remind You of past orders, provide You with information about our goods and services, and to communicate with You. We may use Your email address or information without Your consent, for a range of purposes including managing, tracking, completing and confirming Your orders and/or reservations, processing Your payment, marketing, quality of service and administrative purposes, and we reserve the right to share Your personally identifying information with any entity that You order products from via SFIO, as well as our staff/employees/contractors/team and a currency/credit card processing company whose role is to bill users for purchases made via SFIO. Those companies may or may not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for secondary purposes. We reserve the right to partner with any third party to provide specific services and process and to store and organize Personal Data on our behalf.
We may use Your Personal Data in connection with information from You that is not Personal Data which we have collected in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify You or any other user of the Service. We may make information that would otherwise be deemed Personal Data (e.g. the number of Users who have ordered from a particular partner, or who live in a particular zip code) non-personally identifiable by either combining it with information about other users (aggregating Your Personal Data with information about other users), or by removing characteristics (such as Your name or email address) that make the information personally identifiable. This process is known as de-personalizing or anonymizing Your information. Accordingly, You consent to our use of also use Your Personal Data to provide analyses of our users in the aggregate to current and prospective partners and other third parties.
We also collect data regarding the type of browser used, the operating system, domain name and website addresses from which login and log out actions have taken place, the information on the pages visited by users within the website, time of access, time of stay on the same page, the internal path followed and other parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the user (“Informational Data”) and will only use such Informational Data for internal purposes unless it is requested by law enforcement or through a subpoena.
We do not knowingly solicit, collect or process information from children who (a) are residents or citizens of the European Union and under the age where consent of a parent or legal guardian is required for the processing of Personal Data of children including email addresses and IP addresses, as well as certain uses of cookies; or (b) users who are under the age of thirteen (13) and residents or citizens of any other country (an “Age-Barred Individual”).
In compliance with United States regulations regarding online privacy for children, SFIO do not knowingly solicit or collect information from children under the age of thirteen (13) or any other Age-Barred Individual. Age-Barred Individuals are not permitted to have an account, use any SFIO website or app, or submit Interactions of any type to SFIO. By using the Service and/or submitting an order, You thereby confirm that You are eighteen (18) years old or older, and not an Age-Barred Individual.
If You have any question about SFIO’s security You can contact us through our Data Controller’s registered office at Via del Frullo,26 Castenaso (BO), Italy, email info at sick4it.com.
Although We intend to use reasonable security safeguards to protect the security of Personal Data, WE HAVE LIMITED CONTROL AND WE CANNOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE COMPLETE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION; THEREFORE, YOUR POSTING OR TRANSMITTING OF PERSONAL DATA IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. If there is a breach in the security of SFIO’s Services that impacts or involves Your Personal Data, We will contact You at Your then-current email address; we are not responsible for contacting You in the event of a security breach by or at Your credit card company that does not involve Your SFIO account.
The Personal Data You provide to us will allow us to run and operate our Service, such as to fulfill Your orders, welcome You to SFIO events; maintain the integrity of the Service; provide You with the Services and products and information that You are seeking; minimize spam; and for other legal and accounting/audit reasons; alert You of new products or services, features, or enhancements; handle Your questions or issues; administer promotions, contests and sweepstakes; display relevant marketing to You; provide You software and application updates and upgrades; to combat fraud and abuse; and notify You of promotions, updates, or special offers that we think may interest You. We also use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Service. We also use Your email address and phone number as part of the Service in sending You messages about the Service and other general announcements.
- We collect personally identifying information such as Your IP address and e-mail address when You register for/create a user account with the Service, visit any of the sites and Services that are part of SFIO family of sites, or use any of SFIO’s Services. We may use third-party services to store, process, or transmit data, or perform other technical functions related to operating the Service. These services may include spam detectors, backup services, icon hosting, and e-mail services; our third-party services are Google, WordPress, Hubspot and Authorize.net . While we endeavour to ensure our service providers’ compliance with our privacy strictures, we cannot guarantee other services’ performance. We or the services we use store or process Your Personal Data in data centers located in the United States and Canada as well as other countries, and may subcontract processing to, or share Your information with, third parties located in countries other than those countries and/or Your home country. Your Personal Data may therefore be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in Your country of residence. Information collected within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to and processed by third parties identified above, located in a country outside of the EEA and Switzerland, where You may have fewer legal rights in relation to Your information.
- We will use Your e-mail address internally for purposes of managing Your account and maintaining site integrity; in the event the Service allows Users to share photographs, videos and/or comments, such Interactions will be connected to the User Name of the User submitting such content; if at that time You agree to allow Your e-mail address and/or User Name to be public, it will be public; if You opt to make it public, everyone has the ability to access it and use it for any purpose. We may occasionally send e-mails to You from SFIO about Your account, Your orders, our recommendations to You, and news about SFIO that we reasonably believe to be of use to our registered users. By creating and maintaining a User Account on and with SFIO, You consent to receiving such emails. We reserve the right to reply to any e-mail message You send to SFIO and/or its personnel.
- We may use Your Personal Data in connection with information that we have collected in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify You or any other user of the Service. We may make information that would otherwise be deemed Personal Data non-personally identifiable by either combining it with information about other users (aggregating Your Personal Data with information about other users), or by removing characteristics (such as Your name or email address) that make the information personally identifiable. This process is known as de-personalizing or anonymizing Your information.
- Social Networking Sites. We may share the information in Your account (including Your Personal Data) with the SNS that You have linked to Your account. The SNS have access to Your Personal Data only for this purpose (unless the SNS has received Your Personal Data independently of the Service) and not for other purposes. You may be able to post recent activity through the Service back to Your SNS account. You will be be able to choose whether or not Your activity through the Service will be shared and disclosed on Your SNS service.
- We collect, process and retain the following data for the following reasons:
1. E-mail Addresses: We collect e-mail addresses of and from those who communicate with us via e-mail and any Interactions or Personal Data included in e-mails to us, as well as whether You open emails or click the links contained in emails. We need this information so we can respond to You, and so we can handle questions about the Service, and for other legal and accounting/audit reasons including maintaining the integrity of the Service and the Provided Content that we host.
2. User-Specific Information: We collect data and information about what pages users access or visit including Your interactions with integral Service features such Orders and Your choices there, location information so we can direct You to SFIO near You, referral information (i.e. data about what site You are coming to the Service from and where You go to when You leave SFIO) and whether there are errors in displaying Provided Content to You. We need this information to maintain the integrity of the site, the Service and the Interactions that we host; to process Your orders and provide You with the items You ordered from our partners and third parties; to provide You with Interactions; to minimize spam; and for other legal and accounting/audit reasons.
1. You consent to our collection, processing and retention of Your Personal Data, Your Interactions, and Personal Data (the “User Information”) connected therewith, when You submit an order via SFIO Services, process Your purchase of gift cards and/or facilitate any other transaction. We need such consent because Your purpose in and reason for entering into the contract was to engage in such services and/or obtain said goods. In order for SFIO to perform under the Contract, Your User Information also needs to be accessible to those on SFIO’s team who have access to our servers data and databanks, and to SFIO management, Personnel, and legal and accounting support teams, to maintain the integrity of the Service, enforce these Terms of Service and maintain the integrity of the Service.
2. In the event we allow Users to create public profile pages, You consent to our collection, processing, retention and display of Your user name to create said public profile page, and to our collection, processing, retention and display of any Personal Data and Interactions that You submit for inclusion on said Public Profile Page. We need such consent because Your purpose in and reason for including information in Your Profile is for that Personal Data and Interactions to be visible to the general public.
3. In the event we allow Users to write and share comments on any of our sites or Services, You consent to our collection, processing, retention and display of text that You submit as Reviews or Posts, as well as Your Personal Data associated therewith. We need such consent because Your purpose in and reason for submitting a comment is for that Interactions to be visible to the general public.
4. If You order any product via the Services, You agree to that we can send You a receipt, delivery information, delivery confirmation queries and information, and the product and any associated warranty and/or return information, as well as occasional e-mails about other services or products You might be interested in, as well as information about SFIO services, SFIO site policy updates and other matters concerning the management and integrity of SFIO. You further give informed and unambiguous consent that Personal Data submitted in connection with a purchase can be collected, processed and retained for legal and accounting/auditing purposes. “Payment Information” includes Your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, cheque payment information and billing/payment account address. Payment Information is not retained or otherwise used at SFIO, but it is shared with payment services processors/providers includingAuthorize.net, to process payments; prevent, detect and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities; facilitate dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds; provide You with services and, if applicable, goods; and for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards.
5. By and through Your use of the Services, You consent to our collection, processing, retention, and use of Your IP address for a limited time; we need this consent to provide You with information about SFIO nearest to You, and other location-based services. Temporarily collecting, processing, and retaining IP addresses also enables us to conduct the internal management of the Services, maintain server and Service integrity, and reduce spam. Certain IP information may be collected by the server for log purposes and used for limited technical assessments of the Service.
6. When You make a purchase via SFIO, You will be asked to freely give informed and unambiguous consent that the Personal Data that You submit in conjunction with Your Order (“Order Information”) can be collected, processed and retained for purposes of enabling You to use Services and tools that are available only to account-holders, as well as for site/Service integrity, legal and accounting/auditing purposes. Order Information includes Your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing/payment account address which is shared with payment services providers to process payments; prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities; facilitate dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds; and for other purposes associated with the acceptance of payment methods including credit or debit cards. If You purchase an item or service for a third party, You affirm that You are allowed to share their name and address data with us.
7. After You create an account with the Services, we may work with third parties on statistical modeling tools that enable us to recognize and contact You across multiple devices.
3. Logs of server interactions, as well as event logs, are collected and processed. Our servers automatically record information that Your browser sends whenever You visit the Service. This information includes Your Internet Protocol address, Your browser type and version, the search engine You used to find the Service, if any, referring and exit pages, date/time stamp and clickstream data, which Service You use and when and how long You use them. We use this information to monitor and analyze how users use the Service, to provide customer service, to maintain and improve the Service, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We need this information for legal and accounting/audit reasons, including maintaining the integrity of the Service and the Interactions that we host, and may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
Contests and Sweepstakes
When You enter a contest, challenge or sweepstakes with SFIO, we will use the information You submit to determine a winner, to provide the winner(s) with their prizes (including via mail by sharing Personal Data with the postal or delivery service), and for auditing and legal purposes. Any individual entering a contest or sweepstakes on or through the Website consents to the use by B a schieri & P e ll agri USA Inc. or its respective licensees, successors and assigns, where permitted by law and without any further notice, of any winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, contest submission and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
We need such consent because Your purpose in and reason for submitting Your information is for and in connection with Your contest entry.
SFIO and its designees/successors in interest reserve the right to send contest confirmation information and promotional materials to any contest entrant at the email address and physical address provided in the entrant’s entry.
If You order merchandise or send a gift certificate, You agree to that we can email or message You (and the recipient, if that is not You) the receipt and confirmation for such order, as well as send You the order, process the return of goods, if any, and send You communications about other Interactions, information, data and/or items that You might be interested in, as well as information about SFIO Services, SFIO site policy updates and other matters concerning the management and integrity of SFIO. You further give informed and unambiguous consent that Personal Data submitted in connection with an Order can be collected, processed and retained for analysis and follow-up purposes, as well as legal and accounting/auditing purposes.
“Payment Information” includes Your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, check payment information and billing/payment account address. Payment Information is not retained or otherwise used at SFIO, but it is shared with payment services processors/providers — in 2018, we are working withAuthorize.net and their processing systems — to process payments; prevent, detect and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities; facilitate dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds; provide You with services and, if applicable, goods; and for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards.
You may contact us at info at sick4it.com if You wish to obtain a copy of the Personal Data that we have collected about You; if the GDPR applies to You, You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about You. If You would like a copy of some or all of Your Personal Data, please email or write to us at info at sick4it.com. We may make a small charge for this service upon subsequent requests. We want to make sure that Your Personal Data is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information You think is inaccurate.
We cannot delete information in connection with orders, bookings, reservations and other paid services or goods for at least ten years as we must retain it for accounting and legal purposes; we reserve the right to retain such Personal Data for accounting and business purposes.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Parts of the Service may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our website people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-Personal Data. However, to the extent that Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers are considered Personal Data by local law, we also treat these identifiers as Personal Data.
Some of our content is stored by on and through GoDaddy servers, and we limit access to our control panel. We use Google Analytics to understand how our Users find and use Services. We use Hubspot to record and organize our registered users’ data so we can communicate with them about the Services, recommend products and services, share information from and with our business partners and advertisers, and fulfill/follow up on users’ orders. We useAuthorize.net to process transactions, and we use various postal and delivery services including the US Postal Service to deliver packages.
We work with and/or use internal staff for programming and Service maintenance but reserve the right to consult with third parties in the event of business and technological needs. This website acts also an intermediary for third-party cookies set by Google Analytics which are used to provide additional services and functionalities to visitors to improve the use of the website; social network icon buttons or videos embedded via YouTube hosting processes also may from time to time set cookies on the Services. This website does not have any control over third-party cookies, as they are fully managed by third parties. Consequently, the information on the use of said cookies, as well as their purpose and methods of how to disable them is provided directly by the third parties. Users can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on their browser the opt-out tool provided by Google. To disable Google Analytics, click the link below:
We may also collect information when You register for or create a SFIO account, or connect Your SFIO account with another account, by logging into an account that You already have with Facebook, or certain other third-party social networking site (collectively and individually, “SNS”) via our Service. We may gather information regarding Your contact lists and SNS information and profile.
You may be able to disable cookies on Your web browser through Your browser settings – please consult Your browser’s help menu for assistance. Please note that certain parts of the Service will not be available or usable if cookies are disabled. In some of our email messages, we may opt to use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Service. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If You prefer not to be tracked in this way, You should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
A pixel tag or web beacon is an often-transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 pixel by 1 pixel, that is placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the email. We may use web beacons and/or pixel tags for many purposes, including site usage analytics, advertising, emails, user management, auditing and reporting, and content and advertising personalization.
Account termination and deletion
You may request the deletion of certain data pursuant to this Section by emailing info at sick4it.com — please put Delete My Data in the subject and we will follow up with you to confirm and process Your request.
If for any reason You terminate Your user account with us, we will destroy active records containing Your Personal Data as soon as reasonably possible. “Reasonably” here means no more than thirty business days from the termination of the account unless we notify You otherwise; however, we will retain some information including order information for a longer period as legal records or for tax and/or auditing purposes, as we need to retain data where we have a valid justification to hold on to it, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations, or to so we know not to use it again pursuant to a User’s request.
If You are a resident or citizen of a country where the GDPR applies, and ask us to delete Your account, we will remove Your Personal Data from our Service, and then from our records in accordance with our data deletion cycle, except that we may retain Personal Data where we have a valid justification to hold on to it, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal and/or accounting/tax obligations, or to so we know not to use it again pursuant to a User’s request.
If we terminate Your license to use the Service, we may retain enough information to prevent You from signing up for the Service in the future.
Use of location-based services
SFIO may receive location data from entities like Facebook and Google, and can collect, use, transmit, process and maintain such location data, with other Personal Data we have collected from You. You hereby confirm that SFIO’s collection, use, transmission, processing and maintenance of such location data to provide such services is permitted and consented to.
Violations of the agreement
SFIO reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the Agreement, including without limitation the right to block access to the Sites from a particular account, device and/or IP address.
Changes to the agreement
We may change this Agreement from time to time and without prior notice. If We make a change to this Agreement, it will be effective as soon as We post it, and the most current version of this Agreement will always be posted on our TOS page. If We make a material change to the Agreement, We will notify You. You agree that You will review this Agreement periodically. By continuing to access and/or use the Sites after We post Updated Terms, You agree to be bound by the Updated Terms, and if You do not agree to the Updated Terms, You will stop using the Sites. This Agreement will govern any disputes arising before the effective date of the Updated Terms.
As We continue to develop our business, We might sell or buy assets, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets and accordingly, user information, including Personal Data collected from You through Your use of the Service, could be included in the transferred assets. If SFIO or any subsidiary thereof is acquired by or merged with, any other entity, We reserve the right to assign or transfer any information that We have collected. Further, if we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, it is probable that user information, including Personal Data collected from You through Your use of the Service, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify You through email and/or a prominent notice on the Service. or any bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or for any application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights, Your information might be transferred or disclosed to third parties.
To use and/or register for our Services You must be: (a) of legal age to form a binding contract with us, (b) not an Age-Barred Individual; and (c) not barred from receiving our Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions. SFIO reserves the right to refuse service and refund any monies paid in such circumstances at their sole discretion.
Contact Information We welcome Your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
S.F.I. Outdoors Inc
2 SOUTH BISCAYNE BLVD
Miami, FL USA 33131
email info at sick4it.com
Last updated on December 5, 2018