UPDATED DECEMBER 5, 2018
- What information do we collect about You and how do we use it?
- Will we share Your Personal Data with third parties?
- What choices do You have about the collection and use of Your Personal Data?
- What security measures do we take to safeguard Your Personal Data?
- What Personal Data do I have to provide to order products from SFIO?
- If You create a SFIO account, which involves registering for our Services;
- If You subscribe to a mailing list, enter a contest, or contact us;
- If You interact with one of our Partners (including but not limited to www.hunting-spot.com)
- When You pay for a Service or goods, whether for Yourself or for a third party.
Payment service authorization
Our refund policy
Our Shipping and Return Policy, and our list of restrictions on shipments are accessible here. Unless prohibited by law, in the event that SFIO is found responsible for any error in Your order or the amount You were charged, You are entitled to a credit, provided it is brought to our attention within 30 days of Your order date. If You do not raise the issue within 30 days of Your order date, You waive the ability to receive a credit for any error. Any and all exchanges must require prior authorization. Please contact us at 888-829-2416 to arrange for any exchange. Unless otherwise stated, all items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from Your refund.
Our materials and license to you
Content and information on the SFIO website and any SFIO app, as well as on the third-party sites used by SFIO to provide You with information, special deals and news, is owned by a wide range of parties, including SFIO, users who submit content like photos, and third parties who may promote goods or services on or through the site (the “Provided Content”). The Provided Content is protected by copyright, trademark, domain name, patent, trade secret, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States and other countries. SFIO grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to access and use the Sites and/or the Materials including Provided Content, for personal reasons solely as expressly permitted by this Agreement and subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement including sharing such Interactions with any service provider. Any other use of the Provided Content is prohibited. With regard to Provided Content that is either (a) owned by SFIO or (b) hosted by SFIO, SFIO grants its users a license to use such Provided Content for personal and/or non-commercial purposes or pursuant to Fair Use on social media, in texts, on blog posts and on third party networks, sites, systems and social media. Nothing contained on the Sites should be interpreted as granting to You any commercial license to use any of the Provided Content and/or third party proprietary content on the Sites without the express written permission of SFIO or the appropriate third party owner, as applicable.If You download any Software or machine-readable Provided Content from or which is created by SFIO, You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce it to a human-perceivable form. SFIO reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the Sites and/or Services offered on or through the Sites (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the Sites’ features, look and feel, and functional elements and related services.SFIO Services are only for informational and educational purposes such as research, as well as entertainment purposes. The Services are not intended to be used by You for any diagnostic purpose and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always seek the advice of Your physician or other health care provider with any questions You may have regarding diagnosis, cure, treatment, mitigation, or prevention of any disease or other medical issue, condition, impairment, change or development, or the status of Your health.SFIO does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the effectiveness of any specific course of action, resources, tests, physician or other health care providers, drugs, biologics, medical devices or other products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on our website. Any information that is provided to You is strictly and solely for informational, research and/or entertainment purposes, and for You to discuss with Your healthcare providers. We strongly recommend discussing any questions that You have with Your trained physician or other health care provider, as they have access to many factors. SFIO accepts no responsibility for any actions You take or decisions You make because of any reliance by You on any information provided by SFIO, SFIO employees or contractors, or other visitors to or users of the SFIO Services, and such actions and/or decisions are solely at Your own risk.SFIO is not licensed by all state, federal, or international authorities for testing conducted for health and disease-related purposes. We may opt not to offer certain Services or products where we do not have required licenses.
When You accept our TOS and complete our sign-up process, You become a SFIO account holder and we will create an Account Number so we can organize, process and archive Your Personal Data. In order to create Your Member Account You will be required to select a password. Please choose a strong password and do not reveal Your password to others. You agree that You are responsible for keeping Your password confidential and secure, and further understand that You are solely responsible and liable for any activities that occur under Your Member Account. If You suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of Your Member Account please contact us. You should not share Your Member Account and/or password details with another person. At this point, we do not merge SFIO account information with Shopify, Conscious Cities, Facebook or SplashThat data or account information, but we reserve the right to do so pursuant to the terms of this Policy, as amended from time to time.
Acceptable use policy
By accessing the Sites, You agree:
- not to use the Sites or the Services or submit content to the Sites if You are an Age-Barred Individual as defined herein.
- not to use the site to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience.
- not to attempt to impersonate another user or person, a SFIO Partner or member of the SFIO team, including for purposes of placing false or fake requests or queries
- not to advertise, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, unless authorized by SFIO.
- not to create or compile, directly or indirectly, any collection, compilation, database or directory from the Site content including but not limited to the Provided Content.
- not to access the Sites or Services using a third-party’s account/registration without the express consent of the account holder.
- not to attempt, through any means, to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Sites and/or any service, other account, computer system and/or network connected to any SFIO server.
- not to use the Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair any SFIO server, or the network(s) connected to any SFIO server, and/or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Sites.
- not to use any information obtained from the Sites or the SFIO Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any SFIO service provider or other user
- not to use the Sites or any Provided Content as part of an effort to compete with or negatively impact the business of SFIO.
- not to use the Software or Services or Provided Content for any commercial purposes, including but not limited to, contacting or advertising to, soliciting or selling to, any service provider unless SFIO has given You permission in writing to do so.
- not to delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Provided Content or any portion of the Sites or other SFIO Services.
- to report any errors, bugs, glitches, unauthorized access methodologies or any breach of IP rights that You uncover in Your use of Software or the Services.
- not to use the Sites for any illegal purposes including but not limited identity fraud or credit card fraud.
- to keep secure and confidential Your account password or any identification that We provide You.
- not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- and that You are not not based in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, or any other country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist-supporting” country.
Licenses and indemnification
Customers placing orders will receive email, pop-up or textual alerts about SFIO news, Services and/or processes. Additionally, You may receive additional emails soliciting feedback relating to that order or service, or providing recommendations and news to You based on prior orders and other interactions with SFIO and with our partners and service providers.
Third party interactions
Third-Party Websites, Applications and Advertisements. The Website and the Services may contain links to third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”) and applications (“Third-Party Applications”) and advertisements for our other partners (“Third-Party Advertisements”) for third parties (collectively and individually, “Third-Party Interactions”). When You click on a link to Third Party Interactions, SFIO will not warn You that You have left SFIO’s Website or Services and will not warn You that You are subject to the terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of another entity. Such Third-Party Interactions is not under the control of SFIO. The Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Interactions.
Ad Servers and Third-Party Hosted Interactions
The risk of errors,issues and omissions
SFIO respects the intellectual property of others, and We ask all of our users to do the same. If You believe that Your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Sites or a website through which our Services may be accessed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent (as set forth below) with notification containing the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works allegedly have been infringed, then a representative list of such copyrighted works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material, e.g., the specific web page address on the Sites;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the party alleging infringement, including an email address;
- A statement that the party alleging infringement has a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the party alleging infringement is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed.
Please send this notification to our copyright agent at: S.F.I. Outdoors IncATTN: Copyright Agent2 SOUTH BISCAYNE BLVDSTE 2490Miami, FL USA 33131
Or email info at sick4it.com with COPYRIGHT ISSUE as the subject.
Limitations of liability
You acknowledge and agree that Your access to and/or use of the Sites, the Materials, Provided Content and other content on the Sites is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. The terms, conditions and policies contained in this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this “Dispute Resolution” section. (The AAA Rules are available at https://www.adr.org/Rules or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879). The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Section.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Arbitration Agreement including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitration will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of You and SFIO. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other proceedings or parties. The arbitrator will have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim or dispute. The arbitrator will have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and this Agreement (including this Arbitration Agreement). The arbitrator will issue a written statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which any award (or decision not to render an award) is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The Arbitrator shall follow the applicable law. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The arbitrator’s decision is final and binding on You and SFIO.
At its sole discretion, SFIO may modify or discontinue the Services, or may modify, suspend or terminate Your access to the Software or the Services, for any reason, with or without notice to You and without liability to You or any third party. In addition to suspending or terminating Your access to the Service, The Company reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal or injunctive redress. Even after Your right to use the Software is terminated, this Agreement will remain enforceable against You. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing all use of the Software and Services. The terms and conditions contained in this Agreement that by their sense and context are intended to survive the performance hereof by the Parties hereunder, including but not limited to the provisions relating to Licenses, Indemnity, Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability, shall so survive the completion of the performance, cancellation or termination of this Agreement.
If You have any question about SFIO’s security You can contact us through our Data Controller’s registered office at Via del Frullo,26 Castenaso (BO), Italy, email info at sick4it.com. Although We intend to use reasonable security safeguards to protect the security of Personal Data, WE HAVE LIMITED CONTROL AND WE CANNOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE COMPLETE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION; THEREFORE, YOUR POSTING OR TRANSMITTING OF PERSONAL DATA IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. If there is a breach in the security of SFIO’s Services that impacts or involves Your Personal Data, We will contact You at Your then-current email address; we are not responsible for contacting You in the event of a security breach by or at Your credit card company that does not involve Your SFIO account.The Personal Data You provide to us will allow us to run and operate our Service, such as to fulfill Your orders, welcome You to SFIO events; maintain the integrity of the Service; provide You with the Services and products and information that You are seeking; minimize spam; and for other legal and accounting/audit reasons; alert You of new products or services, features, or enhancements; handle Your questions or issues; administer promotions, contests and sweepstakes; display relevant marketing to You; provide You software and application updates and upgrades; to combat fraud and abuse; and notify You of promotions, updates, or special offers that we think may interest You. We also use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Service. We also use Your email address and phone number as part of the Service in sending You messages about the Service and other general announcements.
- We collect personally identifying information such as Your IP address and e-mail address when You register for/create a user account with the Service, visit any of the sites and Services that are part of SFIO family of sites, or use any of SFIO’s Services. We may use third-party services to store, process, or transmit data, or perform other technical functions related to operating the Service. These services may include spam detectors, backup services, icon hosting, and e-mail services; our third-party services are Google, WordPress, Hubspot and Authorize.net . While we endeavour to ensure our service providers’ compliance with our privacy strictures, we cannot guarantee other services’ performance. We or the services we use store or process Your Personal Data in data centers located in the United States and Canada as well as other countries, and may subcontract processing to, or share Your information with, third parties located in countries other than those countries and/or Your home country. Your Personal Data may therefore be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in Your country of residence. Information collected within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to and processed by third parties identified above, located in a country outside of the EEA and Switzerland, where You may have fewer legal rights in relation to Your information.
- We will use Your e-mail address internally for purposes of managing Your account and maintaining site integrity; in the event the Service allows Users to share photographs, videos and/or comments, such Interactions will be connected to the User Name of the User submitting such content; if at that time You agree to allow Your e-mail address and/or User Name to be public, it will be public; if You opt to make it public, everyone has the ability to access it and use it for any purpose. We may occasionally send e-mails to You from SFIO about Your account, Your orders, our recommendations to You, and news about SFIO that we reasonably believe to be of use to our registered users. By creating and maintaining a User Account on and with SFIO, You consent to receiving such emails. We reserve the right to reply to any e-mail message You send to SFIO and/or its personnel.
- We may use Your Personal Data in connection with information that we have collected in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify You or any other user of the Service. We may make information that would otherwise be deemed Personal Data non-personally identifiable by either combining it with information about other users (aggregating Your Personal Data with information about other users), or by removing characteristics (such as Your name or email address) that make the information personally identifiable. This process is known as de-personalizing or anonymizing Your information.
- Social Networking Sites. We may share the information in Your account (including Your Personal Data) with the SNS that You have linked to Your account. The SNS have access to Your Personal Data only for this purpose (unless the SNS has received Your Personal Data independently of the Service) and not for other purposes. You may be able to post recent activity through the Service back to Your SNS account. You will be be able to choose whether or not Your activity through the Service will be shared and disclosed on Your SNS service.
Contests and Sweepstakes
When You enter a contest, challenge or sweepstakes with SFIO, we will use the information You submit to determine a winner, to provide the winner(s) with their prizes (including via mail by sharing Personal Data with the postal or delivery service), and for auditing and legal purposes. Any individual entering a contest or sweepstakes on or through the Website consents to the use by B a schieri & P e ll agri USA Inc. or its respective licensees, successors and assigns, where permitted by law and without any further notice, of any winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, contest submission and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. We need such consent because Your purpose in and reason for submitting Your information is for and in connection with Your contest entry. SFIO and its designees/successors in interest reserve the right to send contest confirmation information and promotional materials to any contest entrant at the email address and physical address provided in the entrant’s entry.
If You order merchandise or send a gift certificate, You agree to that we can email or message You (and the recipient, if that is not You) the receipt and confirmation for such order, as well as send You the order, process the return of goods, if any, and send You communications about other Interactions, information, data and/or items that You might be interested in, as well as information about SFIO Services, SFIO site policy updates and other matters concerning the management and integrity of SFIO. You further give informed and unambiguous consent that Personal Data submitted in connection with an Order can be collected, processed and retained for analysis and follow-up purposes, as well as legal and accounting/auditing purposes. “Payment Information” includes Your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, check payment information and billing/payment account address. Payment Information is not retained or otherwise used at SFIO, but it is shared with payment services processors/providers — in 2018, we are working withAuthorize.net and their processing systems — to process payments; prevent, detect and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities; facilitate dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds; provide You with services and, if applicable, goods; and for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards.
You may contact us at info at sick4it.com if You wish to obtain a copy of the Personal Data that we have collected about You; if the GDPR applies to You, You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about You. If You would like a copy of some or all of Your Personal Data, please email or write to us at info at sick4it.com. We may make a small charge for this service upon subsequent requests. We want to make sure that Your Personal Data is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information You think is inaccurate. We cannot delete information in connection with orders, bookings, reservations and other paid services or goods for at least ten years as we must retain it for accounting and legal purposes; we reserve the right to retain such Personal Data for accounting and business purposes.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Account termination and deletion
You may request the deletion of certain data pursuant to this Section by emailing info at sick4it.com — please put Delete My Data in the subject and we will follow up with you to confirm and process Your request. If for any reason You terminate Your user account with us, we will destroy active records containing Your Personal Data as soon as reasonably possible. “Reasonably” here means no more than thirty business days from the termination of the account unless we notify You otherwise; however, we will retain some information including order information for a longer period as legal records or for tax and/or auditing purposes, as we need to retain data where we have a valid justification to hold on to it, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations, or to so we know not to use it again pursuant to a User’s request. If You are a resident or citizen of a country where the GDPR applies, and ask us to delete Your account, we will remove Your Personal Data from our Service, and then from our records in accordance with our data deletion cycle, except that we may retain Personal Data where we have a valid justification to hold on to it, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal and/or accounting/tax obligations, or to so we know not to use it again pursuant to a User’s request. If we terminate Your license to use the Service, we may retain enough information to prevent You from signing up for the Service in the future.
Use of location-based services
SFIO may receive location data from entities like Facebook and Google, and can collect, use, transmit, process and maintain such location data, with other Personal Data we have collected from You. You hereby confirm that SFIO’s collection, use, transmission, processing and maintenance of such location data to provide such services is permitted and consented to.
Violations of the agreement
SFIO reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the Agreement, including without limitation the right to block access to the Sites from a particular account, device and/or IP address.
Changes to the agreement
We may change this Agreement from time to time and without prior notice. If We make a change to this Agreement, it will be effective as soon as We post it, and the most current version of this Agreement will always be posted on our TOS page. If We make a material change to the Agreement, We will notify You. You agree that You will review this Agreement periodically. By continuing to access and/or use the Sites after We post Updated Terms, You agree to be bound by the Updated Terms, and if You do not agree to the Updated Terms, You will stop using the Sites. This Agreement will govern any disputes arising before the effective date of the Updated Terms.As We continue to develop our business, We might sell or buy assets, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets and accordingly, user information, including Personal Data collected from You through Your use of the Service, could be included in the transferred assets. If SFIO or any subsidiary thereof is acquired by or merged with, any other entity, We reserve the right to assign or transfer any information that We have collected. Further, if we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, it is probable that user information, including Personal Data collected from You through Your use of the Service, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify You through email and/or a prominent notice on the Service. or any bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or for any application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights, Your information might be transferred or disclosed to third parties.
To use and/or register for our Services You must be: (a) of legal age to form a binding contract with us, (b) not an Age-Barred Individual; and (c) not barred from receiving our Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions. SFIO reserves the right to refuse service and refund any monies paid in such circumstances at their sole discretion.
Contact Information We welcome Your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
S.F.I. Outdoors Inc2 SOUTH BISCAYNE BLVDSTE 2490Miami, FL USA 33131email info at sick4it.com
Last updated on December 5, 2018